MARTIN COUNTY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
Third Thursday Member Dinner Meeting & Annual Food Drive
Please bring your non-perishable food donations to the dinner meeting!
Sponored by: House of Hope
Thursday, November 21, 2019, at 5:30 PM at at the Stuart Corinthian Yacht Club
We are pleased to announce that our speaker will be: Brad Gould, Board Certified Tax Lawyer
Dean, Mead, Minton & Zwemer
Topics: 6 High Level Estate Planning Issues:
1. Choice of Trustee/Personal Representative Family Members v. Friend v. Corporate
2. Issues for Blended Families
3. Issues for Business Owners
4. Probate Litigation Managment
5. Trust Accountings and Access to Information Duty to account & Inform, Easy mistakes by a fiduciary
6. Establishing Residency
Please RSVP to this event by noon on Wednesday, Nov. 20th, 2019, so that we may provide the caterer with an accurate headcount.
Martin County Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.